- Day and Evening Classes Available
- Classes Start the First Tuesday of Each Month
At Coba Academy, our goal is to provide the student with the education necessary to not only pass the California State Board licensing exams for Cosmetology, but also to become an asset to the beauty industry. We place emphasis on our students to obtain employment in the Cosmetology field. We are successful when our graduates are successful.
Why Choose Coba?
- Small classes taught by industry professionals
- Accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences “NACCAS”
- Our location is ideal for real world learning with hands on client experience
- Partnerships with Clairol/Wella and OPI
About Coba Academy
Coba Academy has been training students in the beauty field for over 45 years. During that time, the school has earned a noteworthy reputation for excellence and quality of education.
Coba Academy is located on the corner of Glassell Street and Chapman in the Historic Old Towne section of Orange, California, near Freeways 91, 55, 5 and the 22. Plenty of parking is available at nearby public lots. The interior of the school has just recently been updated to reflect a professional atmosphere conducive to learning and inviting to clients.