Enhance your current makeup routine with these easy steps:
- Use your fingers to apply your foundation if you want sheer coverage and a brush if you want more polished, medium to full coverage
- Always apply your brow pencil or powder to the upper portion of the eyebrow to lift your face up
- You don’t want to do quick soft motions when you apply mascara. Instead, jam the wand into the root of the lash and do zigzag motions as you go up.
- When applying blush, first smile, then start on the apple of the cheek, blend the blush back towards the top of the ear, then down toward the jawline.
- Three essential lip liners you need:
- A lip pencil that’s the same color as your lipstick
- A lip pencil that matches your natural lip color
- A lip pencil one shade deeper than your nude lipstick.
Sources: Glamour.com, Elle.com